Building lifelong satisfaction, We are supplying the best product as seen by our customer’s prospective. Our GRP Hot Pressed Panel Tank gives clients the best satisfaction from world-class quality level certifications
- GRP panels are lightweight, easy to transport and quick to install, Panel size provides flexibility to suit design and site requirements.
- Panels are smooth and impervious on both sides.
- Panel surface don’t permit growth of algae, bacteria or fungus. Thus providing excellent protection to store water. Water remains always hygienic in our panel tanks.
- Panels are non-toxic, non-staining, corrosion proof and UV stabilized.
- Panel tanks are non-corrosive. Assembly nuts, bolts and tie rods are in stainless steel 316 grades
- Panel available in different sizes are 1×0.5m, 1x1m, 1×1.5m.
- For insulated panels, 25MM thick polyurethane foam insulation is provided.
- Panel tanks include external GI ladder and internal GRP ladder. These tanks have 60cm diameter manhole, inlet, outlet, drain, overflow and air vent.
- Thickness of each panel is 10mm. Colour of panel is grey & beige
- All panel joints are bolted together with neoprene gasket sealant.
- Panel tanks are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and structural performance.
All Required components for the tanks including
- Steel Skid Base(Epoxy Primer Coated)
- Required Panels
- Lockable Manhole Access Panels
- SS 316 Bolts/Nuts and Washers
- SS 316 Internal Reinforcement
- PVC Foam Sealant
- Steel External Reinforcement
- Connectors, (Inlet, Outlet, Drain & Overflow)(extra fittings will be charged)
- 50mm GRP Air Vent
- GRP Internal Ladders
- GRP External Ladders
- UPVC Roof Support
- Delivery and Installation at site
- Color of Panels – Beige
- Insulated & Non insulated
Warranty: 10 Years Manufacturer’s warranty will be provided along with the receipt of the final settlement of the Invoice.
To know more about our products & services, please contact us